In her blog https://insanitybytes2.wordpress.com/2022/07/24/unmitigated-disasters/ the author wrote about the Covid vaccines. Since I watched my husband almost die after getting Covid, I thought I had some thoughts worth sharing.
- I believe that it was the multiple rounds of Remdesivir treatment that almost killed my husband more so than the virus. He did have severe pneumonia, but that drug did nothing to remedy that. However, the Delta variant was indeed a very powerful ‘virus’ or bioweapon or whatever. It doesn’t affect everyone the same way which tells me that it’s not your usual virus. My whole family caught it. The younger ones got over it like any flu virus. They felt pretty bad and one of them needed extra help with breathing because he is asthmatic. But they were all well within the usual 7-10 day period for virus recovery. I was the sickest I have been in years and the symptoms were unlike the usual bugs I have had in the past. Delta caused extreme brain fog which was most likely because it attacked my sinuses. I had bad headaches and could barely remember what day it was. It also caused terrible vertigo. Once I had to drive to town while sick to get medicine and I got so nauseous that I had to park and lay back in my seat to recover before I could get back home.
- I will never forget the bizarre nightmare we went through trying to get treated without going to a regular doctor or hospital. At that time, hospitals were claiming to have no beds available ( another bizarre situation) and if you were admitted, the odds were good that you would DIE. So instead, I contacted a nurse practitioner by phone that was willing to prescribe antibiotics, steroids, and Ivermectin. But I had a very hard time getting the Ivermectin filled. Being sick at the time did not help.
- Despite that PTSD-causing experience, we did not feel safe getting the ‘jab’ after my husband got ‘well’ even though the doctor pushed it pretty hard. Thus we have not returned to that doctor since then. We are coming up on the one year anniversary of the beginning of the months-long Covid nightmare and I admit it has been on my mind lately. I’m pretty sure we had another Covid variant recently, but we refused to test for it. The symptoms were much milder this time.
- Our overall immune systems seems to have been permanently damaged by the virus. Neither of us are back to our old levels of health. The kids seem to have bounced back okay, but one of my sons who did get the jabs seems to get sick very easily now. Bronchitis twice in a little over a month.
- No way would I give my baby or young child or young adult child those jabs. Of course I can’t stop my adult children from doing what they think is best. The evidence is piling up that it has serious side effects as she said in her blog, such as blood clots and heart attacks and sudden death while sleeping. The affect on fertility remains to be seen.
- It’s too early to know the long term affects of the various vaccines, but preliminary data is not good for the mRna types. Vaccines have only been available since December 2020. That is not enough time. Data for Paxlovid is also not looking good.
- As for fear, it’s a normal reaction to realizing that very bad things are happening that we have little control over. But I am trying hard to keep giving it to God.
- The only good thing I see that came of all this is that many people were awakened from their virtual existence in materialism and pleasure and now see that they need to turn back to God. Like the city of Ephesus, Christians ’round the world had lost their first love. I have been amazed at the numbers of people who have found Christ in the pandemic!
- Remember, this is all an EXPERIMENT. We are all going to die someday, but that doesn’t mean we should recklessly take experimental medicines that most likely do alter our DNA, despite their reassurances to the contrary.