Today’s podcast is about how people are losing the desire to spend time together due to lockdowns and phone addiction and the terrifying implications for the future . I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!
Living with Lissencephaly: Miller Dieker Syndrome Ep 31 – Blue Skies and Green Pastures with Paula Adams
My daughter has Miller Dieker Syndrome , a specific type of Lissencephaly. Life is beautifully different and difficult. I offer my advice and encouragement to newly diagnosed and experienced parents of special needs children with severe disabilities. You can contact me at email@example.com See blog post about my daughter https://blueskiesandgreenpastures.com/2021/05/13/grace-and-more-grace-miller-dieker-syndrome-lissencephaly/ 8:25 Diagnosis 11:13 First seizures 14:00 Seizure triggers and constipation 16:39 Breastfeeding 18:12 Development 20:00 Hips and scoliosis 21:38 Encouragement, Join groups 23:25 Every child is different! — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/blueskiesandgreenpastures/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/blueskiesandgreenpastures/support
- Living with Lissencephaly: Miller Dieker Syndrome Ep 31
- Encouragement and the best news ! Jesus paid the penalty for your sins Ep 30
- Exvangelical apostates and Progressive Christianity Ep 29
- What the Bible teaches us about Sex versus what Progressives teach Ep 28
- A Love Story: motorcycles, God , and a marriage made in heaven Ep 27