The pundits are suddenly discussing the risk of losing of our sovereignty through WHO’s pandemic treaty. This has been in the works for a long time. I thought I would republish this article I wrote last year. While this blog focused mostly on the health part, you should realize that it’s only one bullet point on the larger agenda of ONE GOVERNING BODY. It’s actually a means to that end. The Covid pandemic, future pandemics, are being used as an excuse to usher in this global healthcare body that will supersede national authority. You might think this is necessary because they have carefully crafted the impression that it is necessary. Thinking ‘globally’ has been inputted into the public consciousness the same way as every other social engineering concept, through the media and school programming.
Today I read an article about how a New Zealand school is planning to teach a certain nutrition curriculum to school children. This curriculum greatly reduces the amount of animal protein sources such as meat and dairy and makes half the ‘plate’ vegetables.
The article was making the point that the curriculum is propaganda intended to prepare the public for future food supply changes . The push to get the public ready to eat less meat and smaller food portions is a part of a bigger plan intended to save the planet.
After reading that article, as usual, I decided to do a little research. I discovered that there is a whole lot going on behind the curtain.
I learned a new word, One Health.
What is One Health? “The term One Health (“one health”) is used to summarize in one word the complex interplay between human health, animal health and the environment. In other words, optimal health and well-being can just be seen in the context of interconnections between people, animals, plants and their shared environment.”
In other words, they are saying that human health is connected to the animal health and also to the environment. This is because 1) Animals carry diseases and 2)We eat animals and 3)We need food and water and that means we have to protect the water and soil to grow food.
The CDC says that “One Health is an approach that recognizes that the health of people is closely connected to the health of animals and our shared environment. One Health is not new, but it has become more important in recent years. This is because many factors have changed interactions between people, animals, plants, and our environment.”
Also from the CDC, “One Health issues include zoonotic diseases, antimicrobial resistance, food safety and food security, vector-borne diseases, environmental contamination, and other health threats shared by people, animals, and the environment. Even the fields of chronic disease, mental health, injury, occupational health, and noncommunicable diseases can benefit from a One Health approach involving collaboration across disciplines and sectors.”
Here are the sites I visited related to the topic of food, climate, and health as defined by various organizations with some quotes from each one. The repeated theme is that our very survival is at risk if we don’t make changes immediately, especially to our diets and food systems, and also plan for future pandemics.
“A radical transformation of the global food system is
Without action, the world risks failing to meet the UN
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris
Agreement, and today’s children will inherit a planet that
has been severely degraded and where much of the
population will increasingly suffer from malnutrition and
- https://eatforum.org/learn-and-discover/enhancing-nationally-determined-contributions-ndcs-for-food-systems/ ” Policymakers can improve the chances of achieving climate goals and limiting global warming to 1.5ºC by making more specific commitments to transforming national food systems. Enhancing Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) for Food Systems, a new report published today by WWF, the UN Environment Programme (UNEP), EAT and Climate Focus, finds countries are missing significant opportunities to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and identifies 16 ways policymakers could take more action, from farm to fork. “
- https://www.gatesfoundation.org/about/committed-grants/2020/08/inv002838 The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation gave a $1,499,414 grant to EcoHealthAlliance “To support India’s Ministry of Animal Husbandry and Dairying for establishment of National One Health Platform“.
- https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/ “Building on over 45+ years of groundbreaking science, EcoHealth Alliance is a global environmental health nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting wildlife and public health from the emergence of disease.”
- https://icwb.com/one-health This is the site you are taken to when you search for One Health Platform.
- https://www.onehealthcommission.org/en/why_one_health/what_is_one_health/ “One Health is a collaborative, multisectoral, and trans-disciplinary approach – working at local, regional, national, and global levels – to achieve optimal health and well-being outcomes recognizing the interconnections between people, animals, plants and their shared environment.”
- https://www.onehealthcommission.org/documents/filelibrary/one_health_education/OH_Education_Conference_Report_post_541DD134C3905.pdf This is about teaching children the ideas of One Health.
“Our deliberations led us
to the fundamental question of how we might address perhaps the most important social
problem of our time, that is, ‘ how to change the way humans relate to the planet and each
other to ensure a more sustainable future for all life.’
Our unanimous conclusion is that learning about ‘One Health and Well-Being’ needs to play
a much greater role in the education of our children and younger generation as well as society in
- https://impakter.com/g20-step-one-health-priority/““Greater and more predictable funding is necessary for the WHO to perform its critical functions and ensure that there are no gaps in the surveillance-to-action loop, and to strengthen the integrated One Health approach.” from 9/7/2021
- https://www.g20.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/G20-HLIP-Report.pdf This one is a must-read.
“Making the world safer requires stepped-up and sustained national, regional and global actions
and coordination, leveraging fully the private sector, to prevent outbreaks as well as to respond
much faster, more equitably and more effectively when a pandemic emerges. We must plug
four major gaps in pandemic prevention, preparedness and response:
• Globally networked surveillance and research: to prevent and detect emerging infectious diseases
• Resilient national systems: to strengthen a critical foundation for global pandemic preparedness
• Supply of medical countermeasures and tools: to radically shorten the response time to a
pandemic and deliver equitable global access
• Global governance: to ensure the system is tightly coordinated, properly funded and with clear
accountability for outcomes”
Page 27 of the G20 link says this:
ii. The solution [to the ineffective global health system] rests not in creating new institutions, but in introducing a new mechanism of global
governance and establishing a tightly networked system of responsibility and accountability
among existing institutions:
- A reformed and strengthened WHO12; its One Health partners in FAO, OIE and UNEP; the World
Bank, the Regional Development Banks (RDBs) and the IMF; the WTO; the specialized global health
bodies like Global Fund, CEPI, Gavi, FIND, and Unitaid; and international organizations like UNICEF
that address health and humanitarian interventions and delivery mechanisms.
- The regional bodies should be integrated in this architecture. The current pandemic has demonstrated
the strengths of regional ownership, e.g. the major initiatives taken by the African Union and
Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC).
iii. It must also fully leverage the capabilities of the private sector and the non-state actors. (emphasis added)
In summary, the One Health scheme is part of the overall Global health scheme. Unless America retains her sovereignty , we will have no choice but to be part of this UN plan . Our diets will be dictated by someone we did not elect . Farms and land use will be tightly controlled. Human and animal Vaccines will be mandated . And the average human citizen will be considered of equal value to an animal, and possibly less value. Please share this information and take a stand against global health control. Big government is trying to get bigger.
What do you think? Are you okay with this plan ? Please comment below.