Here are a few possible reasons. And, yes, I took my sons to see it yesterday. Packed theater. Free refill on the large popcorn before it was over.
- People are feeling good about life and want to have a little fun. “Let’s go to the movie.'” Okay!”
- Superheroes are exciting and good-looking. Long-haired Thor or Captain America? Ironman or Black Panther? Storm or Captain Marvel? Antman…?
- Human nature makes us want to follow strong people. “I need a hero!” ~ Bonnie Tyler
- Very low unemployment and strong economy. “We can afford the matinee!””And popcorn!”
- Everybody else is doing it! “Did you see the new Avengers movie?” “Uh, no, but I’m going to.”
- It’s the last one in the saga. “Now what?!”
My review is that the movie was over 3 hours long, but I managed to stay awake and I really enjoyed certain scenes and characters, but I won’t spoil it for you. Have fun!
Have you seen all the Infinity Wars movies?