Here are a few possible reasons. And, yes, I took my sons to see it yesterday. Packed theater. Free refill on the large popcorn before it was over.
- People are feeling good about life and want to have a little fun. “Let’s go to the movie.'” Okay!”
- Superheroes are exciting and good-looking. Long-haired Thor or Captain America? Ironman or Black Panther? Storm or Captain Marvel? Antman…?
- Human nature makes us want to follow strong people. “I need a hero!” ~ Bonnie Tyler
- Very low unemployment and strong economy. “We can afford the matinee!””And popcorn!”
- Everybody else is doing it! “Did you see the new Avengers movie?” “Uh, no, but I’m going to.”
- It’s the last one in the saga. “Now what?!”
My review is that the movie was over 3 hours long, but I managed to stay awake and I really enjoyed certain scenes and characters, but I won’t spoil it for you. Have fun!
It was a fantastic movie. So well done. We went at 1:30 am on Saturday morn because those were the only available tickets we could get. It was the first time we had ever gone to the movies that late (or should I say early 😂). It was well worth it though leaving the house at midnight was fun and exciting, as was the movie. I watched the entire thing without falling asleep a d didn’t even get up once to go to the restroom….Yep, the movie was that good! 😏😁🙂
That is saying a lot! I’m glad your family enjoyed it. I only got up to get a popcorn refill. 😀 But I noticed that not many people left their seats.
I didn’t want to miss anything. 😂
Happy birthday to your son. Today is my Greg’s birthday too. 🙂
Happy Birthday to Greg ! And thanks. I get a break from birthdays until June. They stress me out! How about you? Are you good at celebrating ?
Oooh, I love birthdays. I live to celebrate them. Always!
I like MY birthday, Lol! But my kids are not easy .
I didn’t go, but my wife and kids did. She said I was the lucky one when she got home. Mainly because–3 hours. That’s too long to sit.
It was a lonnng time , especially with crampy legs.
we are taking our girls to see it, when we pick them up from college. I think I’m more excited than they are 🙂 I have literally seen every Marvel movie, so have they; BUT… 🙂 🙂